Chapter 9 : The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck

 

Know this book? Of course! It is one of best-selling book for personal development. A book called The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson, he cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be "positive" all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people.

I love this book. This is one of my favorite books for personal development. I used to being a selfish and negative person, but after reading this book, I slowly try to change myself and not giving a f*ck to certain people.

Even though some people may said this book is overrated or overhyped, but for me, this book is helpful. It is not overrated or what, especially for personal development book, it depends on the person. If the book relates to you and you can learn from it, then it's good.

Anyway, I really recommend this book for self-development, this book helps me to not compare myself to other people and not to feel problem is the worst. Because in the end we can always learn from one problem.

A motivational quote I would like to cite for this book :

"Don’t hope for a life without problems.
  Instead, hope for a life full of good problems."

(page 30)

Personally, I rated this book for 4.4/5

 

 

Additional details of this book :

  • Comes with paperback, hardcover and kindle edition
  • Genre : Non-fiction, Self-help, Psychology
  • Author : Mark Manson
  • Pages : 224 pages
  • Goodreads rating : 3.93/5.00 ✩ 
  • Published in September 13th, 2016

 

Comments

Popular Posts